Thursday, October 22, 2015

The Cloud Castle of Azurth


This is a map of the Cloud Castle of Azurth and its environs by Arlin Ortiz. Here are some points of interest:

The Vitrified Forest, where lives a man with a very fancy hat.
The Terrarium, giant-sized, as is everything in it.
The Tower. where Zykloon, the Tornado Tyrant dwells.
The Air Docks, where visitors once arrived to see the sights.
The Lair of the Cloud Dragon, perhaps not forlorn, but lonely.
A Cosmic Cat, curled upon a fallen star.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and fantastic! Excellent work.

Jim Shelley said...

What an awesome map. I realize our characters would not have had access to this map in game, but it would a neat thing for us to see as players. As it was, I found my limited imagination sort of struggling with some of the stuff as it was described. Hm...the images you showed on your laptop helped.

Trey said...

I would have probably made it available to you guys if I had had it then. The artists worked from reference images I showed you guys in the game, though.