Sunday, May 6, 2018

Mecha & Cavemen

The physical copies of the the English translation of the French prehistoric rpg Würm finally arrived last week. I got the main rulebook and the Voice of Our Ancestors  magazine with rules and adventures. I taked about the main rulebook pdf before. On of the Voice of Ancestors issues has rules for the benefits conferred by ritual cannibalism, which is an interesting edition. I don't know if I can convince my group to play it, but I'm not sorry I backed the Kickstarter.

Tom Parkinson-Morgan, the author of Kill 6 Billion Demons, released the latest iteration of his mecha rpg Lancer for free. I confess I have not read through it yet, but hey, it's free.

1 comment:

JB said...

Interesting. What era/epoch is the setting for Wurm? I was looking at making an Ice Age campaign setting a while back, for a more D&Dish game, and this RPG might scratch that issue completely...or at least give me new ideas/inspiration.

Thanks for the info!